****SPECIAL NOTICE: ****
(Students in IndED’s MicroSchool program will be learning remotely between now and likely the end of the school year. We finished our first online class today using our Project Management system, and will be upgrading to Video Conferencing in the coming weeks, with classes in Cooking, Coding, Science, Writing, Civics, etc…)
IN ADDITION to IndED’s remote learning program with already active students, we’re offering on a limited basis a “NanoSchool” experience which offers students (ages 8-15) remote support for a learning program. We have two levels of support:
1) Math-only Support, which uses an online math program as a basis, and offers direct support over our project management tool.
2) Full NanoSchool, which includes the Math Support, PLUS:
- Reading assignments and scheduling
- Writing Prompts and evaluations
- Task management for the whole family
In order to participate, a phone consultation is required to determine the needs and interests of the student and how the whole family can get the most out of the experience. Check out our video, and if you’re interested in learning more, scroll past it to the form and fill it out!