- This event has passed.
September 8, 2016 @ 5:30 pm - 7:00 pm
|Recurring Event (See all)
An event every month that begins at 5:30 pm on day Second of the month, repeating until February 9, 2017
Meets the Second Thursday of every month. For ages 8 to 12, our Entrepreneur Club allows kids to:
- Learn basic business and economics vocabulary
- Apply and interview for jobs
- Learn how to seek opportunities to serve their community
- Determine a company’s identity and create a business plan
- Present to a bank and/or “venture capitalists” to seek funding
- Keep track of finances and learn the meaning of profit
- Create a marketing and branding campaign
- Sell a product or service
To learn more, and sign up for a membership at the Hub, go to the Hub page.