* Specify which class date your child will be attending in the “Additional Information” section during checkout.
The Civics Program offers children a deeper understanding of community engagement and civic (and civil) discourse through creative and fun experiences.
- Learn basic arument and debate skills
- Explore topics and solve problems
- Learn about public speaking, persuasion and community service
- Participate in the “Young Citizen” program featuring special guests such as local public leaders, entrepreneurs and non-profit leaders
ADDITIONAL COURSE DETAILS
- Age Range: 8-12 (approx. 3rd to 6th grade)
- Schedule: Every Tuesday from 4pm to 5:30pm.
- Supplies: All supplies will be provided as part of the course, but there could be a nominal fee for any field trips which involve admissions.
*IMPORTANT: Don’t forget to specify which class date your child will be attending in the “Additional Information” section during checkout.