* Specify which class date your child will be attending in the “Additional Information” section during checkout.
Homework Happy Hours are a creative way for students to access some of the awesome benefits of a personalized education.
- Join workshops such as time management, organizational skills and financial awareness
- Try the “communication station” for help with writing, speaking, reading, thinking and listening skills
- Explore the “Open Lab” with science experiments and time to work on school science projects
- Access our “Open Studio” and “MakerCitizen” tools for building, interacting and growing as a lifelong learner
- Get introduced to our Clubs: Chess, Entrepreneurship, Improv, Electronics/Amateur Radio.
- Schedule: First Thursday of every month from 5:30pm to 7:00pm
*IMPORTANT: Don’t forget to specify which class date your child will be attending in the “Additional Information” section during checkout.“Thinking Like a Scientist” for Homeschoolers is an exploration of scientific thinking and reasoning, touching on all the categories of science: Life, Astronomy, and Physics.