* Specify which class date your child will be attending in the “Additional Information” section during checkout.
FALL 2017 COURSE DESCRIPTION
Between visiting artists, and mini-field trips to local arts-related businesses, there are unique opportunities to experience the world through the eyes of artists, and experience history, the world, science, and humanity through the arts. The kids will also get “Open Studio” time to work on projects they have in process, from sculpture, paint, drawing, fibre, and more!
This week’s featured artist is still being determined.
- Visit with local artists
- Enjoy mini-field trips to local arts-related businesses
- Take advantage of “Open Studio” time to work on projects from sculpture to painting, drawing, fibre and more
ADDITIONAL COURSE DETAILS
- Age Range: 8-12 (approx. 3rd to 6th grade)
- Schedule: Every Wednesday from 1pm to 2:30pm, with optional Open Studio from 2:30 to 4:00pm.
- Supplies: Included.
*IMPORTANT: Don’t forget to specify which class date your child will be attending in the “Additional Information” section during checkout.